Monday, October 14, 2019

Make Tax Procedure Great Again Caps for Sale (10/14/19; 6/2/22)

I am offering for sale the "official" cap -- Make Tax Procedure Great Again (see image at right).

I offer them for a per unit cost that covers my costs of purchase, tax and mailing.  Here is the breakdown, with the costs depending upon the number purchased by me which I will then pass on.

Number Ordered
My Per Cap Cost
Tax
Total
Your Price
12
$25.73
$1.54
$27.27
$30.00
20
$20.23
$1.21
$21.44
$25.00

As you can see, I am not really looking to make money on the sale of caps.  I suspect that the difference between my purchase price and sales price is just a bit more than the cost to mail the caps, but not much.

Let me know if you are interested by emailing me at jack@tjtaxlaw.com. Please specify (i) whether you want Tax Crimes cap or the companion Tax Procedure cap (see here) or both caps and (ii) the quantity that you want.

After I determine the number interested, I will set the final Purchase Price and then advise where to send the check and provide the delivery address for the caps.  Keep in mind that the caps are not yet made.  I am told that the time to make and deliver the caps to me is about 2 weeks.

Added as of 6/2/22: I have taken down the image of the Make Tax Procedure Great Again cap from the column on the right.  Since the image is no longer a regular part of the blog, I include it here for future reference.



No comments:

Post a Comment