Thursday, September 26, 2024

Comments Please (9/26/24)

I have eliminated the past comment tool (Disqus) which proved to be so daunting to readers of the blog who tried to make comments. I have returned to the comment tool provided by Blogger/Blogspot which is the blog tool that I have used since the inception of the blog. The Blogger/Blogspot comment tool seems to be better than it formerly was when I moved to Disqus. In any event, it is much easier to post comments, so I urge those wanting to comment and engage in discussions of the issues presented in the blogs to do so. Comments can provide a useful learning experience for those commenting and those reading the comments and discussion.

I urge readers to review the page to the right titled Guides to Use and Posting of Comments (9/26/24), here. As noted on that page, I moderate the comments, meaning that I read the comments prior to approving them to appear publicly on the particular blog entry. I plan to approve comments liberally, weeding out only comments that are not appropriate under the Guides to Use.

Thank you,

Jack Townsend 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. Jack Townsend will review and approve comments only to make sure the comments are appropriate. Although comments can be made anonymously, please identify yourself (either by real name or pseudonymn) so that, over a few comments, readers will be able to better judge whether to read the comments and respond to the comments.