Saturday, August 1, 2020

2020 Federal Tax Procedure Book Editions Finished; Available on SSRN (8/1/20)

I just finished my 2020 Federal Tax Procedure Book Student and Practitioner Editions.  I have submitted them to SSRN.  They now appear on my SSRN author page (even though not yet formally approved by SSRN; I can't explain that, but just take it as it is).  These editions may be downloaded as follows:
  • Federal Tax Procedure (2020 Student Ed.), here.
  • Federal Tax Procedure (2020 Practitioner Ed.), here.
Information about these editions is presented on the page to the right titled "2020 Federal Tax Procedure Book," here.

SSRN Technical Note:  Those who look at my SSRN author page, here, may note that doing a reverse chronological sorting will not show these books as the latest.  I presume that is because SSRN has not yet approved; hence in the list on the author page there is no date.  I presume that a date is added on the SSRN author page listing when SSRN approves, so, for example, reverse chronological sorting by date posted will work.


No comments:

Post a Comment